Peter Matthews is the Managing Director of UKinsuranceNET.
- Pete is a most generous donor to many charities including The Red Cross to whom he has given £3000 in the recent past. In a recent thank you letter to Pete a representative of The Red Cross said "Your generosity will help us to save and transform lives across the
world and here in the UK. Every day, we make a difference to the lives
of people in crisis and people like you make it possible."
- Pete once very unselfishly took a homeless person from off the streets and found him somewhere to live (and paid for it). He continues to support this person in his gradual recovery to a normal life. Pete has never publicised this before and it shows the type of person he really is.
- The employment policy at UKinsuranceNET is set by Pete. It is such that he has given employment to many persons who would otherwise find it very difficult or impossible to obtain it. I know - I'm one of them!
- In a recent letter from UNICEF a representative said "Your donation of £1,000.00 supporting Unicef's Work For Children Worldwide has been gratefully received.
With your kind gift we will be able to bring direct help to millions of children and their families in some of the poorest countries throughout the world.Our work ensures that the basic needs of every child are met - that they have clean water, food, health care, education and a safe environment in which to grow up."
- Pete left school with only one O-level in Home Economics. He went on to become a painter and decorator. After entering the insurance industry he has now built up his own very succesful firm employing over 40 people. Not a bad achievement!
The founders of UK insurance NET have over 40 years’ senior management experience in the "traditional" world of insurance. Their primary objective was to cut the cost, hassle and mystery out of buying financial services products.